Monday, June 20, 2011

Five Names

   Since I started this blog, the issue of what to write has been frequently on my mind. I thought about it, and thought about it, but could not think of what I would say. Nothing came to mind- until I read a touching article from a fellow blogger. The article is called "5 Names" and is written by a wonderful person who's blog is titled, "Front Porch" 
   In the few paragraphs the passage contains, the author sends the message of compassion and gives you a feeling inside, which cannot be described. More importantly though, the author reveals what is truly important. People you love. People you can rely on.  
   This got me thinking. How many of us honestly have five people we can always count on, no matter what? Try counting, right now. And it has to be five people that you would bet your life on. One hundred and ten percent sure. I'm guessing at first, many of you blew it off as nothing and thought, "Of course I have five true friends!" But after trying to count them out specifically, you thought differently. 
   This wonderful article, written by just as wonderful a person also brought a somewhat touchy subject to mind. How many people are true friends. Are you going to stick through it all for somebody? I would like to believe I would, but only a hard time will tell. I hope that when that time comes, we will all have the strength to make the right decision and be a true friend. I also would like to say that I wish you all to have five amazing friends you can count on!
   In closing think about the following: Can you name five people you can rely on? Would you be on somebodies "Five Names" list?

A nice song that goes amazingly
well with the topic ---> http://youtu.be/_jyafQe_2Do

No comments: